Fee Structure, Registration, Payment and Financial Aid
Type Registration Description Cost
|NVWF||For wrestlers registering for the Beginner / Intermediate Bandits NVWF Program. Ages 5-14. On-Time Registration closes 11/15.||$170|
|Practice Only||For wrestlers registering for the Beginner Practice Only Program. Ages 5-14.||$170|
|Advanced||For wrestlers registering for the Intermediate / Advanced Bandits Program through Wrestling Prep. 1, 2, and 3 day options. Sessions will be conducted in the evening at WT Woodson, West Springfield, and at TOP of the Podium with Wrestling Prep and coach Carolyn Wester.||$450-$220 (25% sibling discounts)|
|High School||For HS wrestlers looking to supplement their in season training. 1, 2 and 3 day options. Sessions will work around HS practice and will not take precedence or priority over what is offered at the High Schools. Sessions will be conducted in the evening at WT Woodson, West Springfield, and at TOP of the Podium with Wrestling Prep and coach Carolyn Wester.||$450-$220 (25% sibling discounts)|
|Pre-season||For wrestlers from all clubs who are looking to get a early start to the season. Contact Coach Carolyn at 650-245-3533 with questions||$220-320 (50% off for siblings)|
|Spring Wrestling||For Bandits or HS Wrestlers looking to continue their training. Practice is on Thursdays at West Springfield. Practices run through May.||$50|
|CAWL||For wrestlers who practice with the Bandits, Halo Fitness, Wrestling Prep, or their JV Team.||$75|
Spring Wrestling Registration:
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Spring Wrestling.
- This is open to HS wrestlers and/or wrestlers who participated with the Bandits during the 2019-2020 Season.
NVWF Program Registration (Beginners – Intermediate):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits NVWF Program.
- On-time registration opens 9/15/19 and closes 11/15/19.
- Late registration closes 12/23/19 and incurs a $25 late fee.
Practice Only (Beginners):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Practice Only Program.
Advanced Program & High School Registration (Intermediate – Advanced) through Wrestling Prep. Closed for the season.
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Advanced Program & High School through Wrestling Prep.
Capital Area Wrestling League Registration: Closed for the season.
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits CAWL.
- Registration includes 4 Round Robin Tournaments in Maryland & Virginia, End of Season Championships, T-Shirt, and loaner singlet.
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Pre-season Program through Wrestling Prep.
- Elementary, Middle, High School, Collegiate, and Adult Programs available for an affordable price.
- 50% sibling discount.
- Contact Bandits Operations/Communications: Jamie Maltese.
- All payments are made online using PayPal, and are completed during the Bandits registration processes.
- Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding payment: Doug Strebel.
Financial Aid: When Bandit funds are available, financial aid may be allocated to wrestlers participating in the FCPS Reduced or Free Lunch Program. Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding financial aid: Doug Strebel.