Fee Structure, Registration, Payment and Financial Aid
Type Registration Description Cost
|Bandits NVWF||For wrestlers registering for the Beginner / Intermediate Bandits NVWF Program. Ages 5-14. Registration closes 12/1.||$170|
|Bandits Advanced||For wrestlers registering for the Intermediate / Advanced Bandits Program. Ages 8-15 with at least 2 years wrestling experience and success at the novice level. Success is define as winning 70% of matches in NVWF or similar beginner league. Wrestlers younger than 8 years old may participate after a discussion with the coaching staff.||$250|
|Bandits Pre-season||For wrestlers from all clubs who are looking to get a early start to the season||$140|
|Banditos Freestyle /
|For wrestlers from all clubs looking to train in the Olympic styles of wrestling. Ages 8-15. Wrestlers younger than 8 years old may participate after a discussion with the coaching staff.||TBD|
|Late Fee||Registering late for Bandits NVWF will incur a late fee. The late cutoff is 11/15. NVWF Registration closes 12/1.||$25|
NVWF Program Registration (Beginners – Intermediate):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits NVWF Program.
- Registration closes 12/1/18.
- $25 late fee after 11/15/18.
Advanced Program Registration (Intermediate – Advanced):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Advanced Program.
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Pre-season Program.
FS/GR Program Registration:
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits FS/GR Program.
- Contact the Bandits Operations with questions regarding the registration process: William Coughlin or Bandits President: Ilean Kucharczk.
- All payments are made online using PayPal, and are completed during the Bandits registration processes.
- Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding payment: Doug Strebel.
Financial Aid: When Bandit funds are available, financial aid may be allocated to wrestlers participating in the FCPS Reduced or Free Lunch Program. Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding financial aid: Doug Strebel.