Fee Structure, Registration, Payment and Financial Aid
Type Registration Description Cost
|Bandits NVWF||For wrestlers registering for the Beginner / Intermediate Bandits NVWF Program. Ages 5-14. On-Time Registration closes 11/15.||$170|
|Bandits Practice Only||For wrestlers registering for the Beginner Practice Only Program. Ages 5-14.||$170|
|Bandits Advanced||For wrestlers registering for the Intermediate / Advanced Bandits Program. Ages 8-15 with at least 2 years wrestling experience and success at the novice level. Success is define as winning 70% of matches in NVWF or similar beginner league. Wrestlers younger than 8 years old may participate after a discussion with the coaching staff.||$250|
|Bandits High School||For HS wrestlers looking to supplement their in season training. Sessions will work around HS practice and will not take precedence or priority over what is offered at the High Schools. Sessions will be conducted in the evening at GMU with Wrestling Prep and coach Carolyn Wester.||$215|
|Bandits Pre-season||For wrestlers from all clubs who are looking to get a early start to the season||$140|
|Bandits Freestyle /
|For wrestlers from all clubs looking to train in the Olympic styles of wrestling. Contact Coach Carolyn at 650-245-3533 with questions.||Varies|
NVWF Program Registration (Beginners – Intermediate):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits NVWF Program.
- On-time registration closes 11/15/18.
- Late registration is open and closes 12/23/18 and incurs a $25 late fee.
Practice Only (Beginners):
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Practice Only Program.
Advanced Program Registration (Intermediate – Advanced) – Closed for the Season. If your wrestler is transferring from another program and would like to schedule a try-out, contact : Ilean Kucharczk
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Advanced Program.
Bandits High School/Adult Wrestling:
- Click the button to register for in Season High School Wrestling Practices/Adult Wrestling on Wrestling Prep Website
- Click the button below to register for the Bandits Pre-season Program.
FS/GR Program Registration:
- Click the button below to register for the FS/GR Program through the Wrestling Prep Website.
- Contact the Bandits Operations with questions regarding the registration process: William Coughlin or Bandits President: Ilean Kucharczk.
- All payments are made online using PayPal, and are completed during the Bandits registration processes.
- Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding payment: Doug Strebel.
Financial Aid: When Bandit funds are available, financial aid may be allocated to wrestlers participating in the FCPS Reduced or Free Lunch Program. Contact the Bandits Registrar with questions regarding financial aid: Doug Strebel.