Volunteers Needed for Key Positions for the 2022-2023 Bandits Season
As we move into the planning phase for the 2022-2023 season, we are looking to fill the following key volunteer roles. Each of these key volunteer roles include a seat on the club’s board, meaning they will have a say on the strategic direction of the club and a vote on decisions that impact how we will operate.
Key Volunteer Roles:
- Head Coach (Senior Divisions): The Head Coach (Senior Divisions), working closely with the Head Coach (Junior Divisions), will be responsible for coordinating and leading the club’s practices and establishing the club’s developmental approach to wrestling, focusing specifically on wrestlers in 5th – 8th grade. The head coach should have prior experience with competitive wrestling and must have a USA wrestling coaches certification. The Head Coach (Senior Divisions) will also need to attend all club wrestling events involving wrestlers in the 5th – 8th grades, and will be responsible for coordinating assistant coaches for practices and events.
- Operations Manager: The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all club wrestlers are correctly registered for wrestling events the club is attending, and that the club is in full compliance with USA wrestling standards. They are also responsible for managing the athlete registration process and reserving facilities for club practices and events.
- Volunteer Coordinator: The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the club’s volunteer requirements are met for all events the club is attending. They will also be responsible for coordinating any events hosted by the club, and for organizing the end of season banquet.
- Webmaster/Social Media Coordinator: The webmaster/social media coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the club’s website as well as club accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Treasurer: The treasurer controls both the collection and disbursement of the club’s money. They will collect member dues, prepare and monitor the budget and maintain accurate financial records.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send an email to [email protected].
Posted in Uncategorized by Andrew Meyers with comments disabled.